Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.

     Today is a good day!  Today I feel hopeful, today I feel promising, today I feel as though we can whoop epilepsy in the butt!!  Today is a good day.

     We drop Braydon off for camp a week from today.  I'm so very excited to have him start a new memory!!  I love making memories with the kids and this seems like the perfect chance at him making his own memories.  I'm so very excited to pick him up and hear ALL his stories.  I'm having a very hard time, I'm just not ready for this.  It is not about me, it is about him and he is ready.

     http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=2011campwithjuluis&page=2011campwithjuluis/pictures&album=8    Here are some picture from last years camp!!  Notice the picture about the brain.  I'm really really hoping he walks away with a Little more understanding of Epilepsy. 
    
      There is a bike race in Nashville on September 8th and think we are going to do it!!  I think this will be another great way to raise awareness and be a part of the the millions of people who struggle physically and emotionally with epilepsy!! 

     For More information on Epilepsy click on this link http://www.epilepsytn.org/

Be on the look out for the Fowlers.....we will make a difference.....just you wait and see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment