Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 2: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

     Doing a great job of staying busy!!  Only a few more days until I can pick him up!!  My thoughts are constantly filled with questions of his day!!  What is he doing?  Is he crying?  Is he happy?

     On the plus side Ive decided I want a new tattoo.  All my current tattoos have a meaning.


    1st Tattoo- I have a heart with wings on my upper right back shoulder.  I got it a few months after deciding to leave my dad to be with Shawn.  Dad wanted me to move to FL and I refused to go!!  I did not want to leave my family especially Shawn!!

    2nd Tattoo- A Charm anklet around my left ankle.  The charm that dangles is the kids initials.  It needs some work, it was not the best one Ive ever gotten!!  However I did it for my babies!!

     3rd Tattoo-  A Large Dragonfly on my top right foot.  My mother in law wanted all the women in Shawn's family to have it, sisters, wives, daughters!!  I was so proud the day the pattern was given to me!!

     4th Tattoo- The Chinese symbol for eternity.  Shawn has the symbol for life on his back......and wanted our lives to be eternity!!  It is on my left foot. 



     The past few months of my life have been a roller coaster!!  I wants something to remind me every time I look at it that all this craziness is for a bigger cause!!  I know that Epilepsy was placed in our life for a reason!!  Just not sure what that reason is yet!!   Here is a pic of what I want......


I do not want the letters, it would just be the butterfly in purple.  What are your thoughts??  Do you like it?? 


6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I wish I was brave enough to get a tattoo... and be able to send my child to sleep away camp... and everything else that you do so effortlessly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh Ann I miss you and we need to get together!!! I wish I could say that these things were done effortlessly but that would be a lie!! I can do these things easier than most becuase my support system is bigger than most peoples. I am the lucky one!! I have everyone around me to support me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. E I love the ribbon with the wings! I really want to get teh blue ribbon with a saying(just not sure of what yet) for my cancer and all the struggles I went through at the same time. just need to get the courage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!!! When you go let me know I would love to go with you!! I can be your courage....or we can get some liquid courage ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the purple butterfly! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Julie!! I cant wait to get it....still just not sure where~!~

      Delete