Thursday, June 28, 2012

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back

     Super pumped about taking Braydon to Carpe Diem.....his Seizure camp.  YAY!!!  I got the confirmation email a few days ago stating he should be recieving his welcome to camp packet!!  Most importantly he is SUPER pumped!! 

     After much debate we are going to leave on Friday July 20th after work so we can have ALL day Saturday in Altlanta.  I think we are going to go to the Aquarium, American Doll store and then LEGOLAND!!!  A perfect day of family fun before we have to drop B off on Sunday.  Non the less all with my BFF Chelsie!!  Who will glue me back together once B is offically dropped off for the week!! :)


     For the record the kids had a BLAST in Gatlinburg!! Everything went perfect and I could not have asked for a better few days for them.  My sister and mom were amazing  and I am so very grateful that they took them for a few days.

     Shawn and I are about to take a few days off from work and we are going to do a "staycation" with them and Im excited.  We are not really taking any real vacations this year.  life has thrown us such a curve ball we are having a hard time recouping from it.  Hopefully next year we can recover a little better!! 

  Wont be on for a few days until we are back from the staycation.....Thanks again to all my faithful readers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment