Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

I had someone point out to me that no one really has a "normal" life.  It got me thinking......there is no normal.  Every person I know is as far from normal as it gets, heck this picture is me and my most favorite people in the world....AT WORK!!!!!  This is the "norm" for us!!! 


     So that brings me to friendship.  I know how did I jump from normal to friendship?  Because I'm not normal and neither are my friends......and we love each other no matter what!!  I want to talk about my friends for a minute, this is the whole point of today's post.  I need to throw a few shout outs to some people who have truly changed my life for the better simply by being my friend!!! 

     So I'm going to start with Chelsie.  You truly are the best person I know.  You make me smile when I want to scream and you ALWAYS listen to me even when I'm probably wrong!!  You are beautiful inside and out, I could not imagine these past few weeks without you.  I'm honored to call you my friend.  I do love you!!

     Carlee, my dear sweet Carlee!!!!  You are a mommy now so our friendship has changed in the fact that we don't always see each other when we want to.  But our bond has not, I know at a moments notice we would drop anything and everything to be there for each other!!  I love you and I am so proud of the mommy you have become..... p.s. kiss Logan for me and tell him Bub loves him!!

     Oh Kelly....we have already been texting this morning!!LOL!!!  Wow our relationship has just gotten insane since we met!!!  We were immediate friends and have been constant in each others lives since day one!!!  You are an amazing friend and now a part of my family!!  I love you and your girls, never forget that!!

     Now Debby and Lori!!  You are my family!!  You have watched me grow over the years offering advice when I might not want to hear it but needed too!!  You have done SOOOOO much from my family and I would love to tell everyone, however your not the type of people who do it for the recognition.  That's makes you special, more special than you will ever know!!  I love you both!!

     Last and most important my family.  To my sisters who I love more than anything and my mommy!!  You guys are my rocks!!  Thank you for always being there to listen to me and guide me when I need it!!  We are as not normal as it comes and I love that about us!!  I love you guys so much!!!!

      So who needs normal when you have all of this???

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing I have read in awhile! You have some amazing people in your life E! Remember that God puts people in our life for a reason, you my friend have found that reason in each one of these people you mentioned!! Love ya1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carrie!!! This is therapy for me right now!!! As much as I put on my brave face and say Im ok Im on that edge!!LOL!! Im scared for B for what this new life will be like and so on!! But very happy and proud that I have people in my life who are by my side no matter what!! You included!!! I wont forget that hug on friday....simply becuase you witnessed what I may be facing for years to come!! I love you very much too!!

      Delete