Monday, October 1, 2012

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one



     Man I have some cute kids!!LOL!!!   SO next week is the sleep study!! We go in Monday night and do the sleep study.  He is actually excited, a night in a hotel!!! HECK YEAH!!  LOL!!!

                We have been seizure free for a while now and it feels good.  Don't worry I'm knocking on wood!!  Next month is Epilepsy awareness month.  As a family I am wanting to do something to recognize it and I really have no clue what to do!!  Any suggestions??  I'm going to get a purple ribbon and wear it everyday for the month of November but I really want B and I to do something that will make a difference.  What do you think?
 
 
 
     I have someone (very special) who is getting me my tattoo for Christmas so maybe I can do that next month.   Let me know if you have any ideas!!
 
                    Anyways just a short update and things are grand!!  I will update next week after the study!!
 
 
                        Thanks again to everyone who is always there for us!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment