Saturday, October 6, 2012

If I were asked to define Motherhood. I would have defined it as Love in its purest form. Unconditional Love

 
 
 
 
     So Thursday night was Best of Clarksville for Little Country Schoolhouse.  For those that do not know that it is, it is a HUGE fundraiser for the March of Dimes.  We are some fundraisers over at the LCSH, so of course every year we participate!!.  Hundreds and Hundreds of businesses come out to promote why their business is the best.  Everyone gives away free things for you to take home and I got to spin the wheel of Fate and Lucky 13's hands of fate Tattoo shop.  I won $100 off a custom tattoo.  Sooooo since I have been thinking about getting one anyways on my day off yesterday I went and got it!!  YAY!!!   I actually got two!!!   The tattoo I had picked out was exactly $100 so this was literally fate!!   So here they are for the first time!!
 











 

 
Braydon was super happy to see them and I am glad he understands why I did it.  Hopefully this will not be a permanent part of his life and he will grow out of it but either way it will forever be a part of my life.  I will always advocate for Epilepsy!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment