Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Butterfly Fly Away

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away
 

     Tomorrow my baby turns 11 and to be honest I have been so busy that I have not even really thought about it.  That is sad!!  I'm sad to think that I had to run out last minute tonight to order his cake for today!!  I'm now 100% focused on B, well at least until tomorrow at midnight!!! 


     We have been teasing him with his present!!! He cant wait to get it and I cant wait to give it to him!!!!

     The sleep study went well!!  Cant wait to get the results though!!  Ready to know what is going on at night!!  Poor kid his best night of sleep was strapped to wires and tubes!!!  We should know something in a few weeks. 

    Everyone sleep well tonight and if you see my B tomorrow tell him happy Birthday!  My baby is 11!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment