Sunday, June 30, 2013

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength



One week we were doing great and the next...not so much!!!  Braydon has had a lot of seizure/seizure related activity going on.  I'm trying to play it off like it does not bother me but in the end I'm worried!!  Is this the start of what the Dr's said could be YEARS of hormone related seizures!!  Or is there something going on??  I'm really starting to get concerned!!  I'm trying really hard to not sweat it, but it's just not working!!  So frustrating!!!  Been talking very closely with his neurologist and hopefully she can help!!  Going to get some sleep and hopefully not stress it and everything will be ok!!  B is in great spirits and seems to act like it all is in big deal!!  So I can too right???

No comments:

Post a Comment