Thursday, November 15, 2012

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Today I need every one's help!!  Listen to my story, share my story and see what we can do!!
 
 
 
I was approached by a woman at work the other day.  She has a friend that I do not know who has a child with epilepsy, among other things.  The little girl was approaching two years old.  On Sunday the little passed away from complications of her many problems.  That in itself is so very sad.  Before this little girl passed away the Build a Bear corporation made her a special bear that was purple, the national color for Epilepsy. 
 
 
Pretty amazing!!  Well the mother of the child would like Build a Bear to make a special purple bear for the month of November.  National Epilepsy awareness month, however Build a Bear does not believe that there would be enough interest.  Sooooo I'm asking all of you in honor of National Epilepsy awareness month to send Build a Bear a letter explaining why you would purchase one of those bears.
 
 
 
 
I would LOVE to be a part of something so awesome and would love for everyone to help!!  I want a build a bear!! 
 
 
So if you can help me here is the address
 
Build a Bear Workshop
1954 Interbelt Buisness Center Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63114
 
Let's get Braydon his very own Epilepsy Bear!!


No comments:

Post a Comment