Saturday, May 19, 2012

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail

Good Morning Everyone!!  It has been a while since my last post.  Life has kept the Fowlers Busy!!  Today I got up before everyone else so I have a few minutes to catch you up on the past two weeks!!


    The week before last was field day!!  Wow did Braydon have fun.  It was hot so we only let him participate in half of the day but he really enjoyed it.  When we got in the car to leave he said he felt normal for the day.  It has been a very long time since he felt normal and that warmed my heart.  Here are a few pictures from the day!!



    So as you can see field day was a success!!


     Claudia had some exciting news the other day as well!!  She was the proud owner of four baby ducklings for the night!!  She amazes me so very much.  She is in 2nd grade and since she was in pre-k she has told me she wants to be a vet when she grows up.  I truly believe she will be.  It is amazing!!  She loves animals so very much.  So they hatched baby ducklings in her room and her teacher allowed us to take them home for a night.  WOW we had so much fun!!  Here are some pics from that!!




Such a proud little duck mommy!!

     This past week has been very busy at work so nothing fun on the home front to talk about there.  Mothers day was a good day.  The husband got me a very very cheap and very very thoughtful present and I appreciate it so very much.  Money is very tight for the Fowlers but the fact that he thought of something so sweet makes me feel very loved!!  :)

     Braydon has been talking about joining the army a lot lately.  He seems very interested in it.  However he recently changed to the air force.  He wants to fly plans.  I have not had the heart to tell him that will more likely than not never happen.  It is so hard to hear your child strive for a dream, give his sister flying lessons, pretend the car is a plane he is flying when we get in it, and know that it will only ever be a dream. 

     Guess I am going to go get ready for yet another busy weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment