Sunday, May 26, 2013

“How did it get so late so soon?” ― Dr. Seuss



We are in the car on our way to camp Carpe Diem!!!  Amazing what a year can do!!  Last year was crazy,  I was super emotional, cried the whole way home!!!   This year I can't wait to drop him off!!!  I know he is so excited and can't wait and all my fears just fall to the side!!

Over the next few months the Fowlers are embarking on many new adventures that both scare me and excite me!!  Life is only one journey,  there are no redo's or rewinds!!  You have to embrace it and do what you can with the time you have!!!

Everyone have a super safe Memorial Day weekend and I hope you choose to embrace life and remember its only one life!!!   Thank you to all the soldiers who's life was cut short so I can embrace mine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment