Sunday, February 24, 2013

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.



This is me as of April 2012!!  If anything I have gained weight since this picture!!  Over the past few weeks I have had a few health issues that indirectly all go back to my weight.  Some genetics, some just bad luck but at the end of the day if I watched what I ate then I would be healthier. 

     Don't get me wrong I am very happy with me.  I love a lot about myself (not to sound like an ass) but I love love love my hair, my boobs are pretty awesome and I have beautiful eyes.  But I want to be a healthier me.  I want to be able to run miles.  I want to be able to not worry whether or not I can "fit" in certain things. 

    I am a lover of life, I love to grab life by the horns and run with it like my shoes are on fire.  But my weight has hindered this for me.  Today start a better me, today starts the healthy me!!  I want to weigh what I did pre children which to be honest is A LOT of weight to shed.  However I can do it!!  I know I can.

     So today I change the unhealthy me which makes me change my habits and my attitude!!  What are you going to change?  What do you not like that you could also change??



No comments:

Post a Comment